Bringing together, astaxanthin, a carotenoid and one of nature’s jewels, with blackcurrants, an excellent source of phytonutrients, alongside tomatoes, a natural source of lycopene. A marvellous all-round combination.
You need an array of nutrients and especially antioxidants that work throughout your whole body. However, certain nutrients, and particularly astaxanthin, have a natural affinity for the eyes especially the macula. Indeed, scientists have acknowledged for many years that carotenoids play a part in protecting the eye from free radical damage by helping to buffer the retina from sunlight-induced damage. Astaxanthin appears to exert many health benefits but may also help protect skin from UV damage from sunlight, especially during prolonged exposure.
Available in easy-to-swallow, vegetable capsules.
- Astaxanthin is one of nature’s jewels, powered by its pink colour.
- From the family of carotenoids, known for their ability to scavenge free radicals
- Pollutants, including sunlight, bombard your body daily so internal protection is needed
- Our astaxanthin is sourced naturally from the alga, Haematococus pluvialis
- Astaxanthin has a particular affinity for your skin and eyes
- Also contains blackcurrants, an excellent source of vitamin C and phytonurients
Two Astaxanthin and blackcurrant capsules typically provide
4mg pure Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis, 100mg Blackcurrant fruit 4:1, minimum 622mg Tomato (natural source of lycopene), 6mg Mixed carotenoids, 1.5mg Rosemary leaf standardised extract (2-3% carnosic acid), Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), Vitamin E.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, mixed carotenoids, rosemary leaf standardised extract (2-3% carnosic acid), red iron oxide, titanium dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, vitamin E.
Take 2 Astaxanthin and Blackcurrant capsules a day, with a meal.